Provided by Doctors of BC to help physicians in planning gradual re-opening of offices and clinics, “The Doctor is In: Recommendations for expanding in-person care in community-based physician practices” summarizes and compiles the guidelines from the Provincial Health Officer, the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC, WorkSafeBC, and BC Centres for Disease Control.
Created by doctors for doctors, the document also provides insights and templates to help implement changes required as COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. Topics include:
- What to think about before expanding in-person care.
- Preparing staff and physical office space.
- Developing a safety plan.
- Building physician and staff wellness and resilience.
- Checklists and a template to develop individualized plans.
Additional supports for physicians can be found on Doctors of BC's COVID-19 supports page.