Your Doctor Is In
Do you need to visit your doctor?
Abbotsford physicians are seeing patients via video chat, over the phone and even in person.
During these uncertain times, rest assured that your doctor is here for you and they want to help.
Click here to help you prepare for your video or phone visit with your family doctor.
- Wash your hands.
- Sneeze and cough into the crook of your elbow, not into your hands.
- Use a tissue or wash hankies after each use.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Avoid shaking hands or hugging - elbow bumps are best.
- Your phone and virtual platforms are a great way to continue to stay connected with friends & family.
- Listen to the experts, keep calm and make wise & kind choices.