Welcome to the Central Okanagan Division of Family Practice
The Central Okanagan Division of Family Practice includes family physicians from Kelowna, Westbank, Lake Country, and Peachland.
The Division is a non-profit society governed by local family practice physicians who identify areas to improve care of patients with its members and work with partners towards solutions and results. The organization gives member physicians a stronger voice in improving patient health care in our community, and provides opportunities to work with partners such as the Interior Heath Authority, Ministry of Health, GPSC, and other community organizations.
How you sign up for a family doctor in the Central Okanagan is changing
- The Central Okanagan Division "Find a Family Doctor" program is transitioning to the provincial HealthConnect Registry waitlist on October 15th.
- If you were already registered, you don't need to register again, and your spot on the waitlist will remain the same.
- Learn more and join the waitlist for a family doctor HERE
- Seniors new to Kelowna find a doctor through Mobile Assessment Unit
- Ministry of Health: Second urgent and primary care centre opens in the Interior
- Ministry of Health: New urgent and primary-care centre officially opens in Kelowna