An upcoming webinar series hosted by the FPSC and the Society of General Practitioners (SGP) will provide support to new-to-practice GPs who want to learn more about billing FPSC incentive fees.
Inspired by the Vancouver Division’s offering and based on physician feedback, the three-part series is available to any GP who is:
- A recent graduate (first five years post residency), or
- New to BC (first five years), or
- A Practice Ready Assessment doctor who is an International Medical Graduate (IMG), provisionally licensed to practice (without completing a residency in BC).
There are three webinars scheduled:
- Introduction to MSP: Tuesday, January 15, 2019
- Basic FPSC Billing: Tuesday, February 19, 2019
- Advanced FPSC Billing: Tuesday, March 12, 2019
For more details, including registration information, visit the FPSC website.