Medical Health Officer (MHO) Newsletter
Comox Valley Heartbeat Newsletter
Medical and community news in the Comox valley.
Shared Care Newsletter
Updates from a collaborative committee of Doctors of BC and BC Ministry of Health.
- Shared Care Update - April 2017
- Shared Care Update - October 2016
- Shared Care Update - January 2016
- Shared Care Update - August 2015
- Shared Care Update - March 2015
MOA Heartbeat Newsletter
The Comox Valley MOA Heartbeat is a resource for supporting improved communication between the Family Physician Offices, Specialist Offices, Midwifery Offices, and St. Joseph’s General Hospital.
- Divisions Dispatch > The latest news from the provincial Divisions team and complementary organizations.
- FPSC - General Practice Solutions > The General Practice Solutions newsletter was introduced by the Family Practice Services Committee in March 2008 to keep BC’s family physicians updated on the programs and initiatives designed by the Committee to help improve primary care for both physicians and patients. Published quarterly, the newsletter is distributed with the British Columbia Medical Journal as well as being available online.