Surrey and North Delta are vibrant, growing and diverse communities located in picturesque Metro Vancouver. With easy access to mountains and beaches as well as urban centres, Surrey and North Delta offer the best of all worlds -- recreation, healthy living, dining and entertainment, and convenience.
The Surrey-North Delta Division of Family Practice welcomes new and established physicians to our community where opportunities abound.
Joining the Surrey-North Delta Division comes with a number of benefits, including:
- A New Physicians Network that supports physicians in their first 10 years of practice through networking and social events
- A Mentorship Program that connects ‘Seasoned GPs’ to ‘New-to-the-Community GPs’
- Interpreter Services for physicians providing care for refugees and new Canadians
- An MOA Network providing free professional development opportunities for MOAs
- Access to a number of practice support services, including Pathways, UptoDate and more
- Opportunities to shape the development of primary care in our community and province-wide