Become a Member
Are you a family physician, MOA, nurse practitioner or family medicine resident? The Surrey-North Delta Division of Family Practice is actively seeking new members to join our community of passionate and connected health care professionals.
*If you are a patient looking for a Family Doctor, register on our Health Connect Registry page to be connected.
We are dedicated to listening closely to what our members are saying, and developing services and initiatives that our members want and need.
Some of the benefits of membership in the Surrey-North Delta Division include:
- Ongoing support as you establish your practice in Surrey or North Delta
- Facilitated connections with Family Physician leaders in your neighbourhood
- Opportunities to connect with colleagues through membership-wide social events and participation on various committees
- An MOA Network providing free professional development opportunities for your MOAs
- Access to a number of local and provincial practice tools, including free access to UpToDate and Pathways
- Interpreter Services for physicians providing care for refugees and new Canadians
- Opportunities to shape the development of primary care in our community and province-wide
Get to Know Us
The Board, staff and members of the Surrey-North Delta Division are a diverse group of professionals who are dedicated to fostering connections, and advocating for excellence in the health care system for physicians and patients.