Pathways encompasses several health tools for physicians, community organizations and individuals in the community.
- Medical Pathways is a tool for health care providers that contains clinic and specialist updates, physician resources and updates from the Divisions of Family Practice.
- The Pathways Virtual Care Directory provides information for individuals about physicians in the community who are offering virtual care.
- The Pathways Community Service Directory, similarly, is a directory of community services, which individuals and their health care providers can use to easily find community organizations that serve their specific need.
Learn more about Pathways:
- Pathways Core Elements Webinar Recording
- Webinar Slide deck
- Core elements of Pathways explainer
- Pathways Supporting PCN one-pager