Waneta Primary Care
Collaborative primary care team includes one GP and two nurse practitioners serving 2,000 patients.
A practice where lunchtime workouts are encouraged!
- New clinic space with five exam rooms
- Minor OR, in clinic ECG, Wolfe EMR
- Staff bathroom with shower for those lunchtime bike rides and runs
- Options to provide additional services through regional hospital: ER, hospitalist, surgical assist, GP pediatrics call, obstetrics
- Convenient online radiology viewing and lab reporting from the hospital
- High degree of practice satisfaction, supportive and friendly staff
1:8 weekends for in-patient call.
Fee for Service: Gross Billing $240,000 and up
Overhead: 30% of billings
- Recruitment Incentive - $15,000 - pro-rated if not full time
- Retention Premium (11.34% on top of each billing) and Retention Flat Fee ($9,914.40)
- Relocation funding: $15,000 maximum with original, eligible receipts
- Rural Continuing Medical Education: $440 - 2 years or less, $2,640 3-4 years and $4,840 - 4+ years
- Retention incentives - must live and work in RSA community for 9 months of the year and bill $65,000 or greater in MSP billings for the previous calendar year
- Incentives and benefits are as per current Ministry of Health and Interior Health policies and are subject to change
* Rates as at: 09/01/16
NOTE: Candidates with a BC or Canada student loan may be eligible for BC or Canada loan forgiveness programs.