Vision & Mission
Equitable, resilient and vibrant primary care in Kootenay Boundary.
Kootenay Boundary Division of Family Practice helps practitioners meet patient and practice needs, leads change in an evolving primary care system, and works with partners to shape a better future for health care in BC.
Our Guiding Principles
- Regionally focused
- Grassroots participation
- Inclusive of all voices (patients’ and all primary health care providers’)
- Consensus decision making
- Promoting broad determinants of health
- Evidence informed
- Sustainable for health care providers, patients and the environment
- Triple Aim Principles: population health, patient and provider experience of care, and sustainability of health services