Please click the links below to access useful information for Kootenay Boundary patients:
- KB Clinics and Hospitals
- KB FETCH: A directory of community resources around the region
- Patient Resources
- Right Care, Right Place Campaign
Trusted Sources for COVID-19 information & updates:
COVID-19 Resources for patients:
- For general COVID-19 questions, call 1-888-COVID-19 or text 604-030-0300
- If you have COVID-19, or think you might have it, follow these instructions on preventing spread and getting medical care: BCCDC: If you are sick
- If you are unsure about your symptoms, use the BC COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool.
- If you have questions or concerns, contact HealthLinkBC (8-1-1) at any time.
*Local Doctors & Practitioners are here for patients*
Some patients may think clinics are closed, or some may be concerned about coming into the clinic for fear of catching the COVID-19 virus. Local practitioners want patients to know that clinics are set up to do virtual appointments and if patients need to be seen in person, all the necessary precautions in place based on the Provincial Health Officer’s guidelines. A list of clinics in Kootenay Boundary, including walk-in clinic options for patients who don’t currently have a practitioner, can be found here