MOA Event Resources
MOA Network Event: Best Practices Sterilization (from September 22, 2016)
This interactive event included 30 MOAs and office staff who learned the importance of incorporating sterilization best practices in their offices.
- Infection Prevention and Control for Health Care Offices/Clinics (from Prince Edward Island Health & Wellness)
- Best Practice Guidelines and Sterilization of Critical and Semi-critical Medical Devices (Ministry of Health)
- Making sense of it all: sterilization, high-level disinfection and disposable medical devices (College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC)
- Sterilization for Medical Clinics: Sample Policy
- Instrument Cleaning, Wrapping/Packaging and Sterilization Competency (Premier Medical Group)
- What does it cost?
MOA Network Event: Privacy & Confidentiality (from July 21, 2016)
This interactive event included more than 40 MOAs and office staff who learned the importance of incorporating privacy and confidentiality policies in their offices.
- Privacy and Confidentiality document from the Family Practice Toolkit
- General Express Consent Form
- Privacy Scenario Worksheet
Family Practice Toolkit Event (from January 28, 2016)
This event included both physicians and MOAs who learned and engaged with the Family Practice Toolkit which was developed by the South Island Division of Family Practice.
MOA Network Event (from October 22, 2015)
This was our inaugural MOA event which was an opportunity to talk about the Burnaby Division and how we hope to support both physicians and MOAs. Pauline Dan, the PSP Lead did a teaching session and interactive discussion on working with difficult patients. Participants were then lead through exercises to share practice pearls and hopes for the MOA Network.
MOA General Resources
These resources have been gathered to provide MOAs a 1-stop hub for general information. New submissions are welcome - please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Fraser Health Authority||Burnaby General Hospital >
Medical Health Officer Updates >
Home & Community Care >
Mental Health & Substance Use >
Pregnancy & Baby >
Seniors Services >
|Doctors of BC||MOA login details >
|Practice Support Program (PSP)||PSP Website >
PSP Learning Modules >
|Divisions of Family Practice
||Family Practice Toolkit >
|General Practice Services Committee (GPSC)
||Billing Guide & Fees >
|South Island Division of Family Practice
||Billing Tips >
|MOA Association of BC
||MOA Association of BC >
|Medical Services Plan
||Locum Payment Form >
|Life Labs||Locations >
For health care providers >