Join Our Division - Click for Membership Application >
Being a member of the Burnaby Division of Family Practice offers many benefits, including:
- An opportunity to influence the delivery of health care in our community.
- Opportunities to connect and collaborate with colleagues.
- A voice representing family doctors' needs and priorities.
- Continuing medical education programs.
- Supporting physician wellness.
- Shared efforts for recruitment, retention and locums.
- A free UpToDate subscription.
- Access to Pathways, a database of specialists and doctor resources.
- Note: "Members only" pages are password-protected and are not viewable by the public or by physicians who are not members of the Burnaby Division.
- To be eligible for membership, you must be a licensed family physician (including locums) who delivers the majority of your services in Burnaby.
Member Honourable Mention
The Burnaby Division wishes to acknowledge the tremendous work of a long time member and Burnaby physician, Dr. Dan MacCarthy. Dr. MacCarthy, now retired, has made tremendous contributions to primary care, all physicians and the patients of British Columbia. We were able to honour Dr. MacCarthy in 2014 with this Lifetime Achievement Award.