Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Nanaimo Division of Family Practice hereby invites you to attend the Annual General Meeting which will be held at:
1800-1900 hours on Thursday, October 27, 2022.
RSVP at: www.bookeo.com/nanaimodivision
- Call to order and adoption of rules of order
- Notice of AGM
- Approval of Agenda
- 2021/22 Annual Report
- Review of Financials
- Election of Board Members
- Other business
- Concluding remarks
- Meeting adjournment
Nominations for Board of Directors.
There are 4 vacancies on the Nanaimo Division of Family Practice Board of Directors:
Two (2) General Member Directors at Large, who must:
- be 19 years of age or older;
- be a General Practitioner who is duly licensed by, and in good standing with, the college; and
- practice as a General Practitioner with or without hospital privileges within the Area
Nominations were received from Dr. Michelle Workun-Hill, and Dr. Duda Uchman
Two (2) Associate Member Directors at Large, who belong to one or more of the following categories:
- Family Medicine Resident registered with the College;
- Retired General Practitioner in good standing with the College;
- Specialist Physician duly licensed by, and in good standing with, the College; or
- Nurse Practitioner duly registered by, and in good standing with, the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia
Nominations were received from Dr. Caitlin Blewett and Dr. Rebecca Wright
As no other nominations were received within the nomination period, the following nominees are declared elected by acclamation and no membership vote will be required.
Dr. Michelle Workun-Hill: General Member- Director at Large
Dr. Duda Uchman: General Member- Director at Large
Dr. Caitlin Blewett: Associate Member Director at Large
Dr. Rebecca Wright: Associate Member Director at Large
The Audited Financial Statements for the fiscal year April 1, 2021, to March 31, 2022, are available by clicking the link below.
Financial Statement March 2022
The Nanaimo Division of Family Practice Annual Report for 2021/2022 is available by clicking the link below.
2021/2022 Annual Report
The Nanaimo Division of Family Practice AGM meeting minutes from October 14th, 2021 can be viewed by clicking the link below:
AGM 2021 Meeting Minutes