Skip to main content
- To undertake a rural expansion of Providence Health’s Rapid Access to Consultative Expertise (RACE) line piloted with Nelson physicians and Trail/Nelson psychiatrists.
- To facilitate uptake in collaborative care lunches to physicians in communities; to work with communities that do not have collaborative care lunches in place to develop the opportunity.
- Provide regular multidisciplinary team-based continuing medical education on mental health topics.
- Provide support to respond to community-specific issues in the area of mental health services.
- Explore the potential for a group medical visit model to be implemented for the region and/or individual physicians, and
- Offer PSP modules as requested.
- Develop a web-based portal of resources for KB physicians to access information and contacts for supporting their mental health patients.