FRUITVALE - Beaver Valley Medical Clinic
Beaver Valley Medical Clinic
The best of small-town community practice combined with modern facilities.
Fruitvale - Beaver Valley Medical Clinic (IHA-7812)
Practice rural family medicine within 20 minutes of a regional hospital with comprehensive specialist services. Best of both worlds in this unique 6-physician clinic located within the walkable downtown core, along with the bank, elementary school, post office, coffee and gift shops.
Excellent continuity of care in this clinic, due in part to close-knit community, and to the on-site presence of allied health professionals. Knowledgeable and experienced staff. Modern, purpose-built clinic with 4 offices with attached exam room and 2 other offices/exam rooms, as well as access to on-site phlebotomy service, ECG, and minor surgery room. Start date is negotiable. A new grad joined our group 3 years ago and we’re welcoming another new grad this fall. Room for one or two more FPs to fill an upcoming retirement.
- Work part time or full time in clinic, with flexible hours and 6-8 weeks vacation.
- Live in the gardener’s paradise of Fruitvale, or in the nearby ski haven of Rossland.
- Join a collegial and supportive team and hit the ground running with a well-managed panel, and plenty of opportunity for growth.
- Design your own practice. All of us designed our own practices to include part-time clinic and hospital-based care or other subspecialties. If that’s what you’re envisioning for your practice mix, you’ll fit right in and we are excited to accommodate your interests, including ER, Hospitalist, Long-term Care, Psychiatry, Obs, Peds, and Surgical assist.
- Teach Med students and Residents. If teaching is your passion, you’ve come to the right place! We provide training for more Residents and Med students than any other clinic in the region through the UBC Southern Medical Program and UBC Family Medicine Residency Program.
Fruitvale, a close-knit community with room to roam.
A short drive south-east of Trail, Fruitvale is an unassuming small town that is big on community spirit. The kind of place you could buy a few acres, plant a large garden, some fruit trees, have a horse and some chickens, and heck, throw in a goat or two.
Fruitvale is known for its plentiful trout fishing and local Nitehawks hockey club, which has produced more than its share of NHL players.
Family fun days with snowshoe races and orienteering, a welcoming library and elementary school, public art and blooming communities project – Fruitvale is rural living at its very best. A place where everyone pitches in.
A place that feels just right.
Compensation Type: Fee-for-Service
Estimated Yearly Return - $200K-$400K (full-time)
BENEFITS AND INCENTIVES
Vacation Leave: 6-8 weeks typical
- Retention Premium: 11.28%
- Retention Flat Fee: $12,892.80
- Relocation Funding Available: up to $15,000
- Recruitment Incentive: $15,000 (for full time)
Long-term buy-in option.