Skip to main content
- Increase primary care capacity in KB.
- Increase primary care access to vulnerable populations.
- Increase attachment to primary care providers.
- NP Trail & Nelson: The NP will provide full-spectrum primary health care for severe Mental Health (MH)/Substance Use (SU) patients and work in collaboration with GPs, psychiatrists, and the MH/SU teams in Trail and Nelson. Once fully implemented this NP would carry a roster and provide much-needed primary care services to approximately 500 currently unattached people.
- New Denver and Slocan Valley: The proposed NP will provide full-spectrum primary health care and specifically support vulnerable populations. Based at the Slocan Community Health Centre in New Denver s/he will provide outreach services to the Slocan Valley. Once fully implemented, this NP will carry a roster and provide much-needed primary care services to approximately 500 currently unattached or under-served people.