For Everything That Concerns Health (FETCH)
The Fetch website includes a huge number of resources available to Sunshine Coast residents including: Health Services, Mental Health / Counselling, Substance Use / Addictions, Condition Specific Support, Low Income / Support, Children, Youth & Families, Education & Employment and more. Check out FETCH, your go-to destination for information on local health services.
BC 211 is a Vancouver-based nonprofit organization that specializes in providing information and referral regarding community, government and social services in BC. You can visit BC 211 by visiting their website and entering the type of service you are seeking and your community. The service will provide you with information. Alternatively, you can call their operators for assistance at number 2-1-1.
The Sunshine Coast Maternity Care Group offers full spectrum care for pregnancy, birth and postpartum for families from Langdale, Gibsons, Roberts Creek, Sechelt, Halfmoon Bay and Pender Harbour.
Using Your E.R. Wisely
- Review and share this guide to whether to use the emergency room or another alternative.
- The Dementia Roadmap is a helpful document that supports family understanding of the progression of dementia in loved ones.
- Palliative Care Information Brochure
- 2022 Palliative & End of Life Care on the Sunshine Coast - A scan of current and future needs
Mental Health & Substance Use - Sunshine Coast
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Skills Groups
- Are you coping with anxiety, depression? You're not alone
- Parenting Support for Rural & Remote Communities
- Are you pregnant or have young children? Interested in mental health skills training?