The benefits of being a member are:
- Shared efforts to provide full-spectrum primary care
- Greater impact on the organization of local and regional health services around a division practice area
- Improved access to health authority and specialist services
- Enhanced professional collegiality and access to physician health and wellness programs
- Shared efforts for recruitment, retention and locums
- Support from colleagues in caring for complex or unattached patients
- Strong financial and practice support for information technology programs and pilot projects
- Education and training
- Information on upcoming events, updates from the division and to access to the Up to Date software.
In the words of a member...
"The Langley Division is working on a level of collaboration that will be seen as being a model for sustainable community health care."