Being a member of a Division offers a number of potential benefits, including:
- Having greater influence on the organization of local and regional health services for the Cowichan area.
- Helping to identify needs and create solutions for improved health care delivery in the region.
- Shared efforts and resources for physician recruitment, retention, and locums.
- Access to CME events and MainPro credits for CVDFP meetings.
- Improved access to health authority and specialist services.
- Access to purchasing discounts for office and medical supplies.
- Financial and practice supports.
- Enhanced professional collegiality.
- A central admin team to answer your questions and provide a range of information.
- Being part of an established communications network.