Vision & Mission
The Thompson Region strives to be a community with optimal delivery of family medicine and primary health care in British Columbia.
A community of family physicians and nurse practitioners working collaboratively with community partners focusing on wellness, satisfaction, and sustainability for both the patient and the primary care providers.
- Support the Thompson Region community of family physicians and nurse practitioners in their pursuit of excellence and innovation in family medicine and patient care;
- Be the place where family physicians and nurse practitioners go to identify their needs, engage in learning and participate in collaborative community-based solutions;
- Provide physician leadership in systems and clinical improvements and participate in collaborative quality improvements in family medicine and primary care;
- Promote physician and nurse practitioner wellness and collegiality; and,
- Advocate for the essential role of family physicians and nurse practitioners in the delivery of health care.
We value quality, collaboration, inspiration, innovation, and resilience.
Our Strategic Enablers:
Listening, synthesizing, and learning