Our Strategic Direction
A healthy and resilient community
Create opportunities for physicians to improve patient care
Our Core Values:
- Transparency: We build trust and respect through a culture of openness and accountability.
- Continuous Improvement: We are committed to getting better everyday in what we do.
- Collaboration: We engage with our partners to co-create and achieve a collective vision.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in everything we do.
Download a PDF of our 2022/23 Strategic Plan document HERE.
Declaration of Commitment to Cultural Humility and Safety
In June 2019, Doctors of BC pledged its commitment to making our health system more culturally safe and effective for First Nations and Aboriginal peoples. Following these footsteps, the qathet Division of Family Practice pledged its own Declaration of Commitment in April 2021 based on the principles of cultural safety and humility, and includes promoting these principles to the members we support.
The Declaration has three main pillars:
- creating a climate for change.
- engaging and enabling stakeholders.
- implementing and sustaining change.