We are proud of our innovative medical community, which focuses on continuous quality improvement. Family physicians can be more engaged in a much broader spectrum of practice than many other similar sized communities, and physicians are able to develop expanded skills and experience in areas of interest.
You can view the full range of opportunities currently available in Prince George by visiting the Find A Job page on the Health Match BC website.
Clinical Programs Lead, Prince George Division of Family Practice
The Prince George Division of Family Practice Co-op (PGDoFP/the Division) is a local innovation in health care, and part of a province-wide initiative designed to strengthen primary health care in BC. The Division coordinates local processes related to the overarching goals of developing capacity while supporting Family Physicians in the rapidly changing environment of Primary Care.
The Clinical Programs Lead is responsible for ensuring excellence in the delivery of programs that support patient centered care. This role requires innovation and leadership to identify best practices in patient care and the ability to implement systems, structures and measurables to ensure positive outcomes.
- Clinical Program Leadership
- Funding proposal development and reporting
- Engagement with local Health Authorities and other community organizations
- Planning and administration of staff and member development programs
- Supervision and organizational development of staff
- Team Lead coverage of the Blue Pine Clinic as required
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications, skills and attributes:
- Graduate degree in a relevant health care field ( nursing, social work, mental health clinician, physiotherapy, OT, dietitican, etc.) and/or significant clinical nursing experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to build rapport and work with multiple stakeholder groups
- Strong understanding of team based care, culturally safe care and trauma informed care with marginalized populations
- Experience working with Physicians
- Proven ability to problem-solve complex situations and apply change management principles
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to use own initiative.
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
Laurie Zoppi, Executive Director, PG Division of Family Practice firstname.lastname@example.org
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is found
We appreciate all applications, but will only contact those who will be interviewed.