Vision & Guiding Principles
Healthy citizens served by healthy providers, delivering integrated longitudinal full-service primary health care in a networked and sustainable system.
Through innovation and by engaging all primary care providers and partners, we will lead and enable a culture of quality that addresses the unique health needs of individual patients and our community as a whole.
- leading from within and fostering shared leadership
- working with patients, community, and providers in a way that is effective for them
- fostering cultural humility
- recognizing the value of interdependent partnerships
- using data and self-reflection as the foundation for a culture of quality
- providing stewardship for a sustainable healthcare system