Thank you for thinking of joining the dynamic team at the South Okanagan Similkameen Division of Family Practice. Our current openings are below.
MEDICAL OFFICE ASSISTANT
Full-time and on call positions available
Hourly wages and benefits
- be willing to work in a fast-paced environment, with a variety of clientele, including mental health and substance use patients
- be comfortable doing administrative tasks such as booking appointments, answering phones, physician scheduling, and email
- work well in a team
- be able to multi-task
- be efficient with computers
- have good interpersonal skills, and a positive, can-do attitude
- be comfortable with setting up for medical procedures and prepping for lab specimens
Preferred, but not required, assets:
- Medical Office Assistant post-secondary training or background
- Familiarity with MedAccess EMR
- Knowledge of medical terminology
*We will train candidates with administrative abilities, who may not have experience working in a medical office.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
We thank you for your application but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.