Thank you for thinking of joining the dynamic team at the South Okanagan Similkameen Division of Family Practice.
We are currently seeking:
MEDICAL OFFICE ASSISTANT
Full-time and on call positions available
Hourly wages and benefits
- be willing to work in a fast-paced environment, with a variety of clientele, including mental health and substance use patients
- be comfortable doing administrative tasks such as booking appointments, answering phones, physician scheduling, and email
- work well in a team
- be able to multi-task
- be efficient with computers
- have good interpersonal skills, and a positive, can-do attitude
- be comfortable with setting up for medical procedures and prepping for lab specimens
Preferred, but not required, assets:
- Medical Office Assistant post-secondary training or background
- Familiarity with MedAccess EMR
- Knowledge of medical terminology
*We will train candidates with administrative abilities, who may not have experience working in a medical office.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to info(at)sosdivision.ca
Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
We thank you for your application but only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.