Benefits of Membership
Being a member of the EK Division offers a number of potential benefits, including:
- Shared efforts to provide integrated primary care.
- Greater impact on the organization of local and regional health services around a division practice area.
- Enhanced professional collegiality and access to physician health and wellness programs.
- Shared efforts for recruitment, retention, and locums.
- Strong financial and practice support for information technology programs and pilot projects.
- Access to clinical decision support resource UpToDate, at no cost to the individual physician.