Benefits of Membership
Being a member of the EK Division offers a number of potential benefits, including:
- Shared efforts to provide integrated primary care.
- Greater impact on the organization of local and regional health services around a division practice area.
- Enhanced professional collegiality and access to physician health and wellness programs.
- Shared efforts for recruitment, retention, and locums.
- Strong financial and practice support for information technology programs and pilot projects.
- Access to clinical decision support resource UpToDate, at no cost to the individual physician.
- Access to Pathways, an online resource that provides physicians and their office staff/teams quick access to current and accurate referral information, including wait times and areas of expertise of specialists and specialty clinics.
Learn more about What We Do or Apply Online to become a Member.