The Campbell River and District Division of Family Practice represents family physicians in Campbell River, Oyster River, Quadra Island, Sayward, and Gold River.
Together, the members work to improve patient access to local primary care, increase local physicians’ influence on health care delivery and policy, and provide professional support for physicians.
The Campbell River and District Division gives physicians an opportunity to work collaboratively with Island Health, the GPSC, and the Ministry of Health to identify health care needs in the local community and develop solutions to meet those needs.
Benefits of Membership
Being a division member offers a number of potential benefits, including:
- Shared efforts to provide full-spectrum primary care.
- Greater impact on the organization of local and regional health services around a division practice area.
- Improved access to health authority and specialist services.
- Enhanced professional collaboration.
- Shared efforts for recruitment, retention, and locums.
- Support from colleagues in caring for complex or unattached patients.
- Reliable assistance with duties attached to Doctor of the Day program.
- Advance notice of upcoming events including CME.
- Opportunities to support colleagues, patients, community, and district through working committee participation.
- Local, regional, and provincial support for Division initiatives and priorities.
- Regular Division updates through E-bulletin.
- Discounted offers:
* Monk Office - the largest independent stationer in British Columbia. Monk has over 60,000 products available in-store and online, as well as technology, furniture, and interiors aimed specifically at the needs of the healthcare market. Order online, by phone, or make an appointment with your local Senior Account Manager, Noel Hawkins. His expertise will save you both time and money, and help you come up with the best solutions for your practice. To receive your discount, please fill in this PDF form to easily set up an account with Monk Office.
* Campbell River Hyundai - a 100% locally owned and operated business, is partnering with our Division. Please stop in and meet with any member of the team to discuss preferred pricing and options. They are located at 1853 Meredith Road. If an appointment is preferred, call 250-286-1001 or 888-501-0574. The sales team is very pleased to discuss your driving needs! CampbellRiverHyundai.com