Your experience as a family doctor gives you an ideal perspective for identifying opportunities to improve patient care and physician satisfaction in Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows. As a member of the Ridge Meadows Division you will become part of a community of connected physician colleagues working in collaboration to achieve real change.
Membership is free. As a member of Ridge Meadows Division of Family Practice you will have:
- Enriched collegial relationships with fellow family doctors through networking and mentorship.
- Access to free UpToDate subscription for funded members.
- Greater impact through collective numbers on the organization of local and regional health services.
- Enhanced relationships with specialists in Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows.
- Strong support for information technology implementation and related programs.
- Opportunities to seek support from colleagues in caring for complex or unattached patients.
- Support for collaborative efforts aimed at recruitment and retention of family doctors and locums.
The Ridge Meadows Division of Family Practice is a joint initiative of the Government of BC and Doctors of BC. While the division receives funding from these partners, we are an independent non-profit society. As appropriate, we work as equal partners with the Ministry of Health and health authorities around the province.
The Division undertakes initiatives solely based on the priorities of our members. We receive additional funding for each new member, enhancing our ability to broaden the scope or depth of our work.
Become a Member
APPLY ONLINE »