Primary Care Network
Our vision for the primary care network in White Rock-South Surrey, is to increase patient wellness by creating a collaborative and coordinated system of care where patients have access to the right services in the right place.
Our guiding principles are to:
- foster a team-based approach
- increase the amount, continuity and/or quality of attachment
- improve ease of service access for patients and providers
- provide patient education on how to appropriately use the services in our community
- connect with the broader community
- increase competency with regards to diversity or health equity
- increase passion for our work
- facilitate the sharing and/or accessibility to patient information
More information about PCN for WRSS to follow.