Sign up for Pathways today! Contact your Pathways administrator to get your free access key.
Log in with your Pathways user access key as a new user at www.pathwaysbc.ca
Local GPs and MOAs are using Pathways to:
- View up-to-date information about specialists and clinics in our community
- Access current referral forms specific to the specialist or clinic being referred to
- Access over 2000 resources in featured content vetted by GP's
- Email secure health information to patients
- Provide patients a Public Community Services link www.pathwaysbc.ca/victoria-southisland for services and programs available province wide and local
- See important health news/updates from the Medical Health Officer (MHO) and others
Pathways was created by physicians for physicians and their office staff to improve patient referrals to specialists and clinics.
Pathways is a provincial database that provides up-to-date information about specialist wait times, referral processes, and contact methods. Developed by GPs in the Fraser Valley, Pathways has enabled physicians in communities across the province to collect and enter local data, which is then available to all family physicians in participating divisions. Since its inception, Pathways is now available for Division physician members throughout the Province.
Within seconds - literally - you have access to reliable and credible information about:
- Wait times
- Investigations required by specialist or clinic
- Clinical tools and guidelines
- Referral procedures
- Which specialist or clinic provides the procedures of care your patient needs