The Victoria Division of Family Practice is committed to supporting physician-driven health system change. Physicians work in committees and working groups to analyze problems, connect with key partners and stakeholders, and plan locally-focused solutions. The Division supports Victoria’s FPs to connect with one another to share knowledge, increase collegiality, and encourage community action.
The Victoria Division has many initiatives underway. View our impact here in our Annual Report.
Our initiatives include:
- Collaborative Services Committee
- Long-term Care Initiative (LTCI)
- Primary Care Network (PCN)
- Transitions in Care (TiC)
- Health IT
- Physician Health & Wellness
- Indigenous Collaborative
- Resident Working Group
- Mental Health and Substance Use (MHSU)
- Care of the Elderly (COE)
Not finding what you are looking for? The information may be on Pathways for physicians or in the Community Services Directory for patients. Have a question or interested to participate? Please contact us.