The Victoria Division of Family Practice is committed to supporting physician-driven health system change. Physicians work in committees and working groups to analyze problems, connect with key partners and stakeholders, and plan locally-focused solutions. The Division supports Victoria’s GPs to connect with one another to share knowledge, increase collegiality, and encourage community action.
The Victoria Division has many initiative underway. View our impact here:
- Annual Report
- Long-term Care Initiative (LTCI)
- Transitions in Care (TiC)
- Health IT
- Primary Care Network (PCN) - members only page, please log in to view
- Collaborative Services Committee
- Mental Health and Substance Use (MHSU)
- Care of the Elderly (COE)
Not finding what you are looking for?