Available Office Spaces
Office space available - James Snodgrass, MD
Office space available close to downtown in a bright and well maintained building. Solo GP running OSCAR EMR, looking for someone wanting to work independently with their own patient panel. Low overhead - either sharing office expenses or paying a percentage. Access to one or two exam rooms, break area, and all the other amenities of a full-service family practice office.
Dr. James Snodgrass | firstname.lastname@example.org
For rent | Medical office space in Central Park Medical Building
- 1711 Cook st. - unit 303
- Bright, renovated, two physician office space at 1711 Cook St, 926 sq feet with four exam rooms
- You will get two furnished exam rooms, a personal office, shared reception and waiting room, parking
- You will be sharing the space with my endocrinology practice
- $ 1890/ month, negotiable
Galina Smushkin, MD | 250-385-5255 | Email: email@example.com
Medical Office space for LEASE in the Richmond Medical Arts Building
- Located at 2020 Richmond St., Unit #103 - across the street from Royal Jubilee Hospital
- 752 sq. feet
- Ground floor
- Net lease rent $16 psf, additional rent $13 (negotiable)
- includes strata fees and property taxes
Please see the attached brochure for further information.
Western Cardiology Associates - sublet
Up to 1800 sq foot available for up to 3 medical professionals as a sublet of a large established medical office (Western Cardiology Associates) available including the use of our reception staff and waiting area, your own office, exam rooms, use of shared lunch room etc. for your MOA. Medical professionals only please (ideally GPs or specialists). Utilities, laundry, cleaning, parking space included. Including all of this, medical supplies and all staffing (except your individual MOA if you need one) for $4568/month per physician.
Additional optional use of our billing service/EMR/tech department is available if that fits your business plan. Building has great amenities including free gym and cycle parking.
Contact: Crystal Desroches | firstname.lastname@example.org