Members of the Sea to Sky Division may enjoy the following member benefits:
- Increased opportunities to network with physician and specialist colleagues
- Access to activities and events that appeal to local physicians
- Complimentary annual UpToDate subscription
- Opportunities to participate in shared efforts to address issues specific to primary care delivery in the Sea to Sky corridor
- Greater impact on local and regional healthcare service planning
- Coordinated financial and practice supports
As a member-driven, not-for-profit society, the Sea to Sky Division of Family Practice operates in equal partnership with the Ministry of Health and Vancouver Coastal Health Authority. Your choice to join the Division ensures your voice is heard, helps us grow our resources, and contributes a stronger voice to issues and concerns of your fellow physicians.