Physician Wellness Resources
CMA Virtual Group Support Sessions: led by trained facilitators available each week.
- Peer Support
- Compassion Rounds
- Mindful Parenting
- Psychological First Aid
- Stress Reduction Practices
- More info or to register click here
Doctors of BC Physician Health Program: prompt support referrals and counselling
- Relationship Stress
- Mental Health
- Career and life transitions
- Substance use
- Concern for colleagues
- Occupational health
- Financial issues
- 24/7 Confidential Helpline: 1.800.663.6729
- For more information or to access supports, click here
- BC’s physicians are increasingly facing concerns about safety – including threats of physical violence, data breaches, and abuse on social media. To support members in addressing these challenges, Doctors of BC offered two webinars in November that provided information to help members:
- Understand key vulnerabilities and how physical violence escalates.
- Protect against personal data breaches.
- Create safe online practices.
- A recording of the webinar and a tip sheet summarizing the key takeaways are now available to view online. Visit the Doctors of BC website for more information and tips.
COVID-19 Physician Wellness Resources - click here
Gratitude Space: share stories or words of gratitude - click here
Video Vignettes for Compassionate Communication