Abbotsford COVID-19 Testing Centre relocates in August
What is happening?
- The Abbotsford COVID-19 Testing Centre -- located at the University of the Fraser Valley -- is moving to Abbotsford Ag Rec early August.
- Fraser Health Primary and Community Care will continue to oversee COVID-19 testing at the new location.
- Both the saline gargle and nasal pharyngeal testing (PCR) will be available from the new site.
- Appointments can continue to be booked through CommForms.
When will it happen?
- The new location will open August 3, 2021.
- The existing Abbotsford UFV test collection site will close at end-of-day on August 2. The new site will open the next day, August 3.
- To meet this target date, the relocation will begin over the coming weeks with unused equipment and supplies moving to the new site before the opening date.
How this may affect you?
- Please let your community physicians know about this move so that they can keep their patients informed
- The Fraser Health website will be updated with the new site information as well
For more information
- Please contact Jody Yuzik at firstname.lastname@example.org or Annika Janssens at email@example.com.