Links for seniors to stay physically and socially active in their community
- Seniors’ Service Directory: Provides links to all recreation and activity centres and the programs that they offer.
- Recreation centres in Victoria: Links to recreation centres and their programs
- Leisure Involvement for Everyone (L.I.F.E): Recreation Financial Assistance Program
- BC Government website: Provides information on physical activity for seniors, physical activity for those with various health conditions and the importance of social connectedness
- Physical Activity Line: 1 877 725-1149. Free resource to connect with qualified exercise professionals who can provide information on physical activity, health information and resources in the community. They can recommend specific programs to meet patients' needs.