Discover the North Okanagan
Are you looking to build your career in a supportive and encouraging environment? The Shuswap North Okanagan Division of Family Practice wants to share their knowledge, expertise and experience to ensure you find success in your career.
Have a look at what we have to offer ...
The Practice in BC interactive guide outlines the key steps to be eligible to practice as a general practitioner (GP) in British Columbia, Canada. If you are an undergraduate student, medical student, a Canadian medical graduate, an international medical graduate, or a Canadian studying abroad, Practice in BC is your guide. If you are interested in working as a specialist physician, please contact Health Match BC.
- I am an undergraduate student (deciding which medical school to attend)
- I am a Canadian Medical Graduate / Student (from / in a Canadian medical school)
- I am an International Medical Graduate / Student (or a Canadian studying abroad)
Practice in BC Quick Links
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC
- Divisions of Family Practice
- General Practice Services Committee
- Health Authorities
- Health Match BC
- BC College of Family Physicians
The Recruitment & Retention Toolkit provides tools, templates, and other resources for Divisions of Family Practice and their partners to support their local and regional recruitment, retention and practice coverage efforts.