RxFiles is an academic detailing program providing objective, comparative drug information that is offered free of charge to SNO members.
RxFiles serves health providers and educators through newsletter reviews, Q&As, Trial Summaries, and up-to-date drug comparison charts. The clinical relevance of these materials comes from their initial focus as academic detailing tools for the front line practitioner wanting to provide the best possible drug therapy for their patients.
How do I access the SNO member subscription?
- Go to www.rxfiles.ca and sign up for a new account with username and password. If you already have an account with username and password you have used previously, please continue to use this username and password and just "login".
- Click on "join a partnership group" link in the right-hand corner of the membership box once you are signed in with your username
- Click on SNO 2023-2025
- Your name will be sent to RxFiles for verification and then they will send you an email indicating your subscription has been activated. This might take 24-48 hours.
- Since this subscription is also tied to the new RxFilesPLUS app, go to Apple iTunes or Google Play Store and download the RxFilesPLUS (free download, but content only works with a valid online subscription). The same RxFiles username and password that you set up at www.RxFiles.ca, will give you full access to the RxFilesPLUS app (not your apple or google id/password).
- You might also find this video link helpful:
RxFiles Plus App - Using the app with a personal RxFiles subscription