Calmer Suture Resources
- Moral Injury vs. Burnout
- Mindfulness in our daily lives
- SOBER Breathing Space Exercise
- One-Minute Breathing Space
Resources for Medical Staff
- Doctors of BC – Physician Health Program: Immediate access to a clinical support anytime you need it, 24 hour helpline at 1-800-663-6729. The website contains other resources to support
- Canadian Medical Association – Physician Wellness Hub: Resources to help physicians, residents and medical students manage acute stress, lead health lives and establish sustainable medical practices.
- Interior Health: Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP): available 24/7 at 1-844-751-2133 to receive crisis counselling support and/or referral to community resources.
- Canadian Psychological Association - Giving Back: Free psychological services for all frontline health care workers supporting pandemic response. The website lists numbers to call of psychologists who have registered for the program.