The Richmond Division of Family Practice is a non-profit organization that represents family practices located in Richmond, BC.
We are actively supporting recruitment of MOAs into Richmond family practices that are members of the Richmond Division of Family Practice.
Richmond family practices regularly inform the Division of opportunities available within their clinics. Opportunities range in:
- Temporary full-time
- Temporary part-time
- Permanent full-time
- Permanent part-time
- MOA certificate from an accredited educational institution
- Junior level requires a minimum of 1 year of experience as an MOA
- Intermediate level requires 2-4 years of experience as an MOA
- Senior level requires 5+ years of experience as an MOA
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record Software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and strong patient focus
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong commitment to privacy and security
- Ability to resolve conflicts; Strong team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; Detail-oriented
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Subject to a criminal background check
Position type dependent. Wages are competitive to community Family Practices rates. Negotiable.
If you are interested and meet the listed general qualifications, we invite you to submit your resume through our website here.
If a position within a family practice becomes available, you will be contacted.