For all the current Division news and a list of upcoming member events, be sure to subscribe to our member e-newsletter, Rapid Read. It is distributed via email every 2nd Friday.
If you would like any additional information, please feel free to contact Linda Jung at email@example.com.
E-News Submission Guidelines
Richmond Rapid Read is an email newsletter produced by the Richmond Division of Family Practice (“Division”) and distributed exclusively to its members typically twice per month.
- The mandate of the e-newsletter is to communicate Division news and events, as it relates to the Division’s strategic plan.
- Where possible, we will consider requests to post news from other sources, providing the information is in alignment with the vision, mission and values of the Richmond Division of Family Practice and if there is space available. If approved, the Richmond Division of Family Practice reserves the right to edit for clarity and space. Please provide a minimum of four weeks’ notice.
- Research opportunities: must be approved by a University research ethics board and be free of pharmaceutical/industry funding. Please provide a minimum of six weeks’ notice.
- As per the British Columbia Ministry of Health, we are unable to include any event, opportunity or article that supports private interests or is supported in whole or in part by pharmaceutical or other industry funding.
- How to submit: email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Final decision for external submission requests to Richmond Rapid Read rests with the Executive Director, Richmond Division of Family Practice
- Questions? Email email@example.com