Find useful information and expand what Richmond-based supports and services you can offer your patients.
The Richmond Division of Family Practice, with its community partners, have created a series of resources for you and your family to access the right services to assist with the management of chronic conditions and compliment the work of Family Physicians in Richmond.
- COVID Seniors support services offered by Richmond Cares, Richmond Gives
- Mental Health Supports
- Supports for those caring for or living with Autism
- Low income dental services and supports
- Financial literacy supports
There also some excellent general directories available to assist you to find the right support , delivered in a way that meets your patient's needs.
bc211 is a British Columbian-based, non-profit organization that provides a free, confidential, multilingual service that links people to resources for help, where and when they need it. They provide information about and referral to a broad range of programs and services, including:
- basic needs like food and shelter
- mental health and addictions
- support legal and financial assistance
- support for seniors, and much more.
The Richmond Cares, Richmond Gives Community Services Directory
The Richmond Cares, Richmond Gives Community Services Directory has comprehensive local listings of Richmond services and supports.
The City of Richmond's Newcomer's Guide - available in English and Simplified and Traditional Chinese - has information to help newcomers learn more about their new community and the services available to help them settle into life in Richmond.