The Divisions of Family Practice Recruitment and Retention Steering Committee is pleased to introduce PracticeinBC.ca, a new one-stop web portal created to make it easier for new family doctors to join BC communities.
A key part of PracticeinBC.ca is supporting local divisions and their members with recruiting and retaining new doctors. To support divisions in sharing information about PracticeinBC.ca with members, the provincial Communications team has created this toolkit, which contains:
- Key messages
- Frequently asked questions
- Sample copy for announcements to members (email, newsletter, social media, web)
- Image file of the PracticeinBC.ca logo for use online and in print materials
- PowerPoint slides (with speaking notes) for insertion into presentations
- PDF of sample PracticeinBC.ca collateral (a rack card), which may be requested from the provincial office for distribution at events or speaking opportunities
If you have any questions about the toolkit, contact RandRCommittee@doctorsofbc.ca.