North Shore Division newsletters The Bulletin
and Clinical Notes
provide GPs with resources, tools, and news about NS Division activities. All contributions are welcome. If you'd like to provide an article (maximum 150 words) please contact us
The BulletinThe Bulletin
is a monthly e-newsletter that provides our members with the Division updates on Division activities/projects and member engagement opportunities.
In collaboration with our partners, Clinical Notes
provides our members each month with reader-friendly content that helps them care for their patients, such as clinical program/service/practitioner updates. We welcome content submissions (criteria below) from our community partners.
Submission Criteria for Clinical Notes
We will consider a submission for Clinical Notes if it meets the following criteria:
- It must be related to the organizational vision and mission:
- Vision: Optimize the health of the North Shore population
- Mission: (1) Promote the centrality of primary care; (2) Develop and support excellent primary care; (3) Improve the well-being of family physicians
- It must not have a commercial purpose, such as promoting a pharmaceutical or medical device company.
Please submit your article to email@example.com using the following format:
- Content (max. 150 words) must include:
- Clear relevance/benefit to North Shore Division members. Why should they care and what would you like from them?
Clear indication of time commitment, deadline, or cost (when appropriate).
Links or contact information for readers who want more information.
- Attachment (PDF, web link, etc. if applicable)
Submit your article at least one month before the publication date of the issue you are targeting (e.g. for publication at the end of January, submit before the end of December).