The North Shore Division newsletter, The Pulse, provides GPs with resources, tools, and news about NS Division activities. All contributions are welcome. If you'd like to provide an article (maximum 150 words, see submission criteria below) please contact us.
The Pulse is our monthly eNewsletter that provides our members updates on Division activities and projects, as well as member engagement opportunities. Each month, in collaboration with our partners, our members will also receive information about clinical programs and services as well as practitioner updates that help them care for patients.
We welcome content submissions from our community partners.
Submission Criteria for The Pulse
We will consider a submission for The Pulse if it meets the following criteria:
- It must be related to the organizational vision and mission:
- Vision: Optimize the health of the North Shore population
- (1) Promote the centrality of primary care;
- (2) Develop and support excellent primary care;
- (3) Improve the well-being of family physicians
- It must not have a commercial purpose, such as promoting a pharmaceutical or medical device company.
Please submit your article to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following format:
- Content (max. 150 words) must include:
- Clear relevance/benefit to North Shore Division members. Why should they care and what would you like from them?
- Clear indication of time commitment, deadline, or cost (when appropriate).
- Links or contact information for readers who want more information.
- Attachment (PDF, web link, etc.) if applicable.
Submit your article at least one month before the publication date of the issue you are targeting (e.g. for publication at the end of January, submit before the end of December).
The Bulletin was one of our monthly eNewsletters that provided our members updates on Division activities/projects and member engagement opportunities. This publication has been merged with our other former eNewsletter, Clinical Notes, to create The Pulse.
Clinical Notes provided North Shore members with information about clinical programs and services as well as practitioner updates that helped them care for their patients, in collaboration with our community partners. This publication has been merged with our other former eNewsletter, The Bulletin, to create The Pulse.