Flexible options for new grads at this seven-GP clinic in downtown Nelson. Design the practice that suits your lifestyle and financial goals. Long-term locum, practice-sharing and part-time practice all possible.
- Collegial seven-GP clinic
- Two exam rooms and one office per physician
- Diverse services on site (including audiology, pharmacy, lab, respiratory services)
- Osler EMR
- Skilled and capable staff including chronic disease manager, billing expertise and dedicated business/financial manager. We do medicine -- not paperwork!
Optional in-patient call, with shared call group for weekends. Contact for details.
Fee for Service:
Gross billings $250,000 - $400,000 (Full time)
35% of billingsRural Incentives*:
- Recruitment incentive, $15,000
- Retention fee premium, 11.62%
- Retention flat fee, $9,914.40
- Relocation funding $15,000
- Rural Continuing Medical Education: $440 - 2 years or less, $2,640 3-4 years and $4,840 - 4+ years
- Retention incentives - must live and work in RSA community for 9 months of the year and bill $65,000 or greater in MSP billings for the previous calendar year
- Incentives and benefits are as per current Ministry of Health and Interior Health policies and are subject to change
* Rates as at: 09/01/16