Below are a number of useful links and resources for physicians interested in practicing in Kootenay Boundary:
– The regional health authority serving Interior BC including the
Kootenay Boundary and providing a wide range of integrated health care
programs and services to the region.
– Physician recruitment website managed by Interior Health and specific
to Interior BC. Contains a plethora of information about the
communities in the region as well as listings of permanent positions
Health Match BC
– Province-wide health care recruitment website focusing on physicians
and assisting in the recruitment of registered nurses and allied health
professionals on behalf of BC's publicly-funded health care facilities.
College of Physicians & Surgeons of British Columbia
– The College protects the public by establishing and endorsing high
standards of medical practice by licensed physicians in British
– this was started by BC physicians and is an unique website offering job opportunities and resources.
Continuing Medical Education (CME)
– The Kootenay Boundary Division supports a robust and varied CME
program for its members, specialists and allied health professionals.
The online calendar of events can be accessed here
The Rural Coordination Centre of BC (RCCbc)
– RCCbc supports the continuum of care by focusing on rural health
education, network facilitation and inter-professional training and
UBC Rural Continuing Professional Development
(UBC RCPD) works with RCCbc to develop innovative educational
programming to support the diverse and unique learning needs of rural
physicians and allied health care professionals.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruitment manager Sylvain Turgeon, email@example.com