Join our team of experienced and supportive doctors, receptionists (MOAs), CDM nurse, and management working together to provide flexible working patterns and an enjoyable work culture. Our well-established family practice strives to offer a prompt and efficient same-day appointment service for patients and good quality continuity of care to our attached family practice patients.
We are looking for physicians with lots of energy who enjoy working in a busy and friendly environment. You will work with an efficient and personable team, in a good-spirited work environment.
- Open access (walk in) or family practice, or combination
- Build your own hours around our flexible seven-day-a-week shift schedule
- Clinic is located in the only indoor mall in eclectic, culturally rich, historic Nelson
- Billing Optimization is in place, with all billings done onsite by the clinic owner
- We are on very well-supported Telus Health Wolf Electronic Medical Records. Excellent onsite training on all aspects of the system
- Large Volume of 3rd Party and Out of Country Patient Billings
Fee for Service:
Gross billings $300,000 (Full time)
40% of billingsRural Incentives*:
- Recruitment incentive, $15,000
- Retention fee premium, 11.62%
- Retention flat fee, $9,914.40
- Relocation funding $15,000
- Rural Continuing Medical Education: $440 - 2 years or less, $2,640 3-4 years and $4,840 - 4+ years
- Retention incentives - must live and work in RSA community for 9 months of the year and bill $65,000 or greater in MSP billings for the previous calendar year
- Incentives and benefits are as per current Ministry of Health and Interior Health policies and are subject to change
* Rates as at: 09/01/16
NOTE: Candidates with a BC or Canada student loan may be eligible for BC or Canada loan forgiveness programs.