Family Medicine opportunity at Community First Medical Clinic. We’re dedicated to wellness for all. This means we take a holistic view of our client’s health with a unique model of care based on the social determinants of health, offering community-focused health promotion, illness prevention, and primary care services, supporting personal responsibility for one’s own health and that of community.
If you are interested in practicing collaborative medicine with an integrated team of health professionals in an innovative environment, this opportunity is for you.
COMPENSATIONFee for Service:
Estimated Remuneration - 300KOverhead:
Including in billing split - to be determinedRural Incentives*:
- Recruitment Incentive - $15,000 - pro-rated if not full time
- Retention Premium (11.34% on top of each billing) and Retention Flat Fee ($9,914.40)
- Relocation funding: $15,000 maximum with original, eligible receipts
Everything is negotiable
* Rates as at: 15/12/16
- Rural Continuing Medical Education: $440 - 2 years or less, $2,640 3-4 years and $4,840 - 4+ years
- Retention incentives - must live and work in RSA community for 9 months of the year and bill $65,000 or greater in MSP billings for the previous calendar year
- Incentives and benefits are as per current Ministry of Health and Interior Health policies and are subject to change