Private general full-service clinic operating in two different locations across town: One downtown, and the other one in an uptown neighbourhood. Walk-in clinic on Saturday mornings, giving you the best of both worlds: maximized billings with traditional family practice.
- Full-time and/or part-time opportunities exist for a family physician in a group-based practice in Castlegar (two positions currently available).
- You work as part of a group of physicians where your emergency skills will be an asset. The Clinic is supported by EMR.
- The Clinic has fully equipped offices and exam rooms. We cover the local ER which is open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m, after which you are free to enjoy your evening.
- We are 25 minutes from the regional hospital which has both hospitalist and specialist consultants to look after our admitted patients.
- If an emergency, Urgent Care services are available at the Castlegar and District Community Health Centre.
- Hours of work: 30-40 hours/week
- On call requirements: 1:10 (one in ten)
Fee for Service: Gross Income $250-300,000 Average
Overhead: 65/35 (% or amount per month)
- Recruitment Incentive - $15,000 - pro-rated if not full time
- Retention Premium (11.34% on top of each billing) and Retention Flat Fee ($9,914.40)
- Relocation funding: $15,000 maximum with original, eligible receipts
- Rural Continuing Medical Education: $440 - 2 years or less, $2,640 3-4 years and $4,840 - 4+ years
- Retention incentives - must live and work in RSA community for 9 months of the year and bill $65,000 or greater in MSP billings for the previous calendar year
- MOCAP (Medical On Call Availability Program) Level 1
- Incentives and benefits are as per current Ministry of Health and Interior Health policies and are subject to change
* Rates as at: 09/01/16